Senior (5+ years of experience)
31 Oct, 2017
Manager or Senior Accountant (Fraser Valley)
Our client is a mid-sized accounting and business advisory firm in the Fraser Valley with a strong client base. As a senior professional, you will be working closely with the Partners to provide audit and assurance services to a variety or private companies and non-profit entities. Duties will include the following:
- Establishing and maintaining client relations, while gaining knowledge and exposure to a variety of industry clients that include owner-managed businesses, high net-worth clients among others.
- Applying and utilizing your accounting expertise in ASPE, ASNPO and business acumen to lead audit and assurance engagements.
- Planning, budgeting fieldwork - audits, reviews, and NTR's
- Providing tax compliance and advisory services to clients to help with succession planning, reorganization or other tax planning initiatives.
- Supervising and mentoring staff, assisting in their growth and development of skills.
- Using your technical skills to ensure the firm complies with Quality Control standards.
The successful candidate will be a CPA with 1-2 years managerial experience; however, we will also consider a strong Senior Accountant. Exposure to First Nations audits preferred. In addition to your technical expertise, you have strong communication skills and enjoy the variety and challenges in public practice.
The firm provides a professional environment with excellent growth potential, training and a competitive compensation package. It has a good variety of clients, and the office location would be appealing to those living in the Fraser Valley.
Applicants please submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job keywords/tags: audits , First Nations , tax , ASPE