Mid Career (3+ years of experience)
CPA or equivalent designation
$65k-$80k range plus bonus.
Senior Accountant - public company audits
Two positions available asap for our clients in public practice. They are seeking two Seniors in their public company group. Reporting to the Partners and Managers, you will be responsible for a multitude of engagements to help companies succeed in their operations while contributing to the growth of the firm. Duties include the following:
· Liaising with Clients and senior management to understand their businesses, objectives and to improve their operations.
· Performing fieldwork that includes planning and supervising staff to ensure engagements are executed within budget and on-time.
· Providing assurance and advisory services to public company clients.
· Reviewing financial statements preparation and accompanying notes.
· Managing and coordinating complex projects across other service lines in tax and business advisory.
· Supervising staff, providing mentoring & training and developing their technical abilities to promote professional growth.
· Assisting with the firm's quality controls standards.
The successful candidate will be a CA/CPA (or equivalent) with proven experience working on audits of public companies and have excellent leadership and communication skills. A strong understanding of Canadian public company reporting requirements is required.
This firm provides a positive team environment to work on challenging engagements, promoting professional growth and learning for its employees. A competitive compensation package will be offered along with a flexible work arrangement during the non-busy season. Salary will be in the $65k-$80k range plus bonus.
Applicants please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Job keywords/tags: IFRS , pubcos , audit