31 Oct, 2017
Growing mid-size firm that provides accounting, assurance, tax and business advisory services requires a seasoned Manager in the private enterprise group. Responsibilities include:
· Liaising with clients, understanding their business operations to improve efficiencies and minimize their tax obligations.
· Reviewing financial statements preparations performed by junior staff.
· Preparing and reviewing audits and reviews of private companies.
· Planning fieldwork that includes budgeting and scheduling staff on engagements.
· Reviewing Canadian corporate & personal tax returns, analyzing tax issues and contacting CRA with any tax inquiries.
· Supervising and training professional staff and students to develop their technical expertise.
- Assisting with business development initiatives that may include networking events, presenting at seminars, joining various Boards/Committees to create exposure for the firm.
The successful candidate will be a CPA with proven experience working in private enterprise at a Manager level. You will have strong communication and project management skills to maintain positive client relations while managing multiple engagements and mentoring staff. Leadership abilities and a keen interest in working with small to medium size entrepreneurial companies will be required.
This firm offers a professional and dynamic environment and flexible hours in the summer. Salary is commensurate with experience but likely in $80k-$95k range, plus bonus and full benefits.
Applicants please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Job keywords/tags: audit , assurance , , tax