31 Oct, 2017
Senior Accountant / Manager - public companies
Full service accounting firm requires a Senior or Manager in its public company group. Reporting to the Partners and Managers you will be responsible for leading and managing multiple, complex engagements for public companies. Duties include the following:
· Liaising with Clients and senior management to keep them updated on any issues.
· Performing fieldwork that includes planning and supervising staff to ensure engagements are executed within budget and on-time.
· Providing assurance and advisory services to public company clients, utilizing your strong technical background in IFRS.
· Reviewing financial statements preparation and accompanying notes.
· Supervising staff, providing mentoring & training and developing their technical abilities to promote professional growth.
· Assisting with the firm's quality controls standards.
The successful candidate will be a CPA with proven experience working on audits of public companies and have excellent leadership and communication skills. A strong understanding of Canadian public company reporting requirements is required.
This firm provides a positive team environment to work on challenging engagements, promoting professional growth and learning for its employees. A competitive compensation package will be offered along with a flexible work arrangement during the non-busy season. Salary will be in the $65k-80k range plus bonus...$80k-$95k for a Manager.
Applicants please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Job keywords/tags: audits , pubcos , IFRS , mining