Senior (5+ years of experience)
CPA or equivalent designation
$50,000 - $65,000 with excellent benefit
Senior Accountant - public practice exp please
If you are ready to move on from public practice, you will appreciate this position as you can leverage all of your public practice experience to be utilized in an industry setting, but without the long hours!
Our client is a real estate investment company based in Vancouver. They are in need of a designated Accountant with solid 3-4years public practice with working papers files experience to manage and maintain the accounting for various groups of companies. Strong ASPE /private enterprise experience is a must.
Responsibilities include the following:
· Prepare and review month-end and year-end closing
· Prepare interim and year-end financial statements and tax returns (corporations, trusts and partnerships)
· Assist in tax planning activities
· Prepare GST / PST returns and payroll calculation
· Maintain financial records, QuickBooks record maintenance, and liaising with business partners and external Accountants
· Assisting management with cash flow reports, forecasts, and special projects as required
Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are required. Real estate files experience will be an asset. Co. offers excellent benefits plus opportunity to further experiences.
Job keywords/tags: CA , CPA , CGA , public practice exp , ASPE